An update for Codepoints has been submitted to the App Store, which fixes some bugs, updates the Unicode database to 7.0, and reduces memory usage.
In addition the app has been restructured internally to allow for some new features that haven't been announced yet.
What's new in this version:
- Unicode 7.0 database added, including new Emoji characters (NOTE: OS X does not have fonts for them yet!)
- Fix bug that caused Codepoints to stay on screen when clicking other menu bar items
- Fix bug that could potentially cause a crash while searching in rare cases
- Significantly reduce memory usage
- Internal restructuring and 3rd party library updates